Tuesday, March 3, 2015

{ DIY Bunny Art! }

I'm not one to go hardcore when decorating for Easter ,but I couldn't resist posting this cute little DIY that I finished today! It's a simple Easter/Spring framed bunny with a bit of rustic glam ! I made this for under $12 including the frame & the supplies!

 



I printed a black bunny silhouette & then traced it on the brown & white polka dot wrapping paper! After gluing/ taping whichever you want { I taped } the bunny to some plain  white printing paper & added some cute little accessories ! The little bows & gems are from +Michaels Stores . I wanted to use a little bow-tie so I just used what I had & filled it in with a paint marker in black!  


Some bunny is cute { I couldn't resist}  Ha ha !



I added some pearl & diamond gem stones randomly for a unique rustic/glam look!  I think he's so cute!!


What's a bunny without some carrots ;) ?! These cute plushy carrots are from +TuesdayMorning !! 

Thanks again for stopping by!

Paige.Rose



Persia Lou



No comments:

Post a Comment